We want to share our top 10 favorite ideas from Pinterest you can make with your family.
1. Who doesn’t have 100’s of crayons around their house? Our Founder’s kids are making these crayon cards. We’ll post pictures once they finish…promise! (via bloglovin.com)
2. Take a different approach. Show you kids you love them with humor and creativity in a Valentine Fortunate Teller! (via Modern Parents Messy Kids)
3. An adorable way to greet your children in the morning and surprise them with a heart-shaped Egg-In-The-Hole. (via Incredible Edible Egg)
4. Peak-a-boo! On the front of your card, cut out eye holes. Write “Peek-a-Boo” on the front of the heart, and “i” (or “we”) love you on the inside with a photo of you and your kids! (via Spoonful)
5. Use a cookie cutter to create fruit in a shape of a heart. You can also create a fruit skewer! Fun, healthy and festive! (via Amber Perry)
6. Great classroom idea. These pencils will inspire your children’s writing! (via Spoonful)
7. Use a celery stick to create a bouquet of flowers! Fun kids craft idea to use up the celery in the fridge! (via Parentella)
8. Wonderful card idea for younger kids. And a good re-use idea for an old sponge. ( via Homemmade Mamas)
9. Valentine format for creative writing. (via Teachers Pay Teachers)
10. Make an animal card with hearts. Meeeeeee-ow! (via Sassy Dealz)
Happy Valentine’s Day to you and yours!